Club Software Specialists
Toll Free (888) 332-7919

Club technology advisors

Services

Replace Versus Reengineering

(888) 332-7919

Since we are an independent vendor in the club software industry we are committed to making sure your club has the best software to fit your operation. If you are not confident that your software is right for your club then consider our Replacement vs. Reengineering Assessment.  This assessment begins with a thorough analysis of the club’s software requirements, which produces a functionality gap list documenting each and every shortcoming and wish-list item gathered from all club departments and management. The gap list is then reviewed by experts to determine what can be done to address each item on the list.


  • If 80 percent or more of the listed items can be successfully addressed by the current software, then reengineering becomes a strong contender versus replacement – especially if the remaining 20 percent or so are not mission critical to the club’s operations.


  • If less than 80 percent of the listed items can be successfully addressed by the current software, then it may be time to look for a new software vendor.  Changing software providers is a big project and we have the expertise to help your club navigate this entire process to ensure a successful transition.